Learning Technology Center
Our mission is to support faculty, students, and staff in technology learning activities.
We stay apprised of the latest technology advancements and usage, we are able to teach our campus technology users with cutting-edge learning technology. We aim to enhance our student body’s education by providing the best assistance in technology use and learning.
We foster quality digital learning that embraces diversity and engagement in our campus and community.
- Training in Canvas (LMS) for all courses–face-to-face, online, or hybrid.
- Offering course development and design for faculty.
- Providing academic support of online technologies.
- Training for students in any academic technological needs for content area classes.
- Presenting various campus-wide Professional Development activities.
Fall & Spring
Mon-Thur: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Mon-Thur: 7: 00 am - 6:00 pm
2nd Floor, Room 211
Luz E. Moreno, MA. Ed
Quality Matters Coordinator
Distance Learning Advisory Chair
Classroom Media Technologist
Online Learning Manager