SENMC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. The SENMC campus community has digital access to a variety of academic resources supplementing traditional print material which continues to play an important role in collection development. The SENMC Library abides by the American Library Association’s Bill or Rights and Professional Code of Ethics.
The campus library contains approximately 20,000 items including digital media, e-books, monographs, graphic novels, journals, magazines, local and national newspapers. Current faculty, staff, online, and on-campus students, have remote access to electronic library resources and the SENMC Library online catalog.
Residents of Eddy County are welcome to use the campus library during regular hours.
The SENMC Library strives to support our SENMC campus community, as well as our local community as best we can. The following services are offered to the local community.
- Community Card (2 checkouts at a time)
- Public use databases (Online resources for community use are available via https://elportalnm.org)
- Public use computers/Printer (business purposed only)
- Special Events
- Library Services Presentations
Library cards are free to the community. However, we do charge for printing, card replacements, and overdue and/or damaged material returns.
The library faculty and staff strive to provide the best, most up-to-date resources to assist students and faculty in teaching and learning. The following services are offered to the SENMC campus community:
- Computer lab
- Database and research training sessions (by request)
- Interlibrary Loan request
- Laptop checkout (in-library use)
- Online database access (on-campus and remote)
- Private study rooms
- Research Assistance
- Scanner and KSS Study system
- Wireless Internet access
- Online Research Tools
- Online Catalog
- Library Request Form
- Guides and Tutorials
- Library Rules and Guidelines
|Location: Room 206
Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:45am-8:00pm
The SENMC Library follows the institution's calendar for holidays and closures.