Surgical Technology (Associate's Degree)
Do you want a fast-paced job helping people? Surgical technologists assist in surgical operations in addition to preparing operating rooms and providing an important link in patient care. Clinical rotations in small and large hospitals provide a safe and supportive opportunity to perfect your skills.
Surgical Technologists share equal responsibility with nurses and surgeons in taking care of patients before, during and after operations.
- Jobs: Surgical Technologist, Surgical Technician, Scrub Tech, OR Tech, OR Assistant
- Average Salary = $40,000-$50,000 per year
- Program length: 24-months
- Complete select general education and pre-requisite courses online
- Hands-on training on campus and clinical training throughout New Mexico
- Prepares you to sit for the NCCT Certification Exam