At Southeast New Mexico College (SENMC), we are interested in continuously improving the educational process to better serve students. As a student at SENMC involved in this process you can expect to participate in the following assessment activities during your attendance:
- ACCUPLACER Placement Tests to place you in appropriate math, English, and reading courses, and to correlate with CAAP when you graduate.
- Course Activities to assess your learning in individual courses.
- Program Outcomes Assessment Activities that might include portfolios, interviews, papers, exams, etc., depending on your college major.
- ETS Proficiency Profile for all AA and AS degree graduates to assess learning and knowledge gained from your experience at SENMC.
- Surveys at various times to get your feedback for improvement.
For further information, contact your department chair.
- Assessment at SENMC
- Assessment Committee
- Assessment Committee Goals & Objectives
- Assessment Committee Structure & Operations
- Course Level Assessment
- Measurable Course Outcomes Assessment
- General Education Core Competencies Assessment
- State Common Core Assessment
- Program Level Assessment
- Academic Program Outcomes & Assessment
- Institutional Level Assessment
- ETS Proficiency Profile